Shipping and Returns
US shipping is free.
International shipping is only $2. International orders may incur additional charges, such as customs, duties and taxes for which you are responsible for paying. Please be aware that some items have shipping restrictions and may not be able to be shipped to certain countries. Items that cannot be shipped internationally will note so in their product descriptions.
- Shipping times vary and are listed alongside every item. All times provided are estimates for US Shipping and exclude weekends and holidays. International shipping may take longer.
- Shipping time refers to the time it takes for the item to be shipped to you once it has left the warehouse. It does not include processing and manufacturing time. Some products will note the processing and manufacturing time in their description ("Ships within _ days").
- IMPORTANT: Please look over your order to make sure your shipping address is correct. If you have submitted the wrong one, please contact us as soon as possible so we can try to correct it before your order is sent out. Unfortunately, if your order has already been shipped, you will have to just place a new order.
- For logistical reasons, orders with multiple items may sometimes be shipped out in separate packages.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- For returns and refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return policies vary and are listed alongside every applicable item. However, the following is true for all items:
- You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning or exchanging an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item or order over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Make sure all original tags are still attached.
- Swimwear: hygienic liners must still be in place. (For sanitary reasons, when you first get your swimsuit, please try it on over underwear in case you need to return it.)
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first:
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.